Diet, exercise, weight loss, vegetables, protein intake, fiber-rich foods, minerals, fish, fats, omega 3...
Beginner’s Guide to Fitness
Looking for the best sourced opinion regarding ...
Setting and Achieving Milestone Fitness Goals P...
How to keep yourself Fit on Vacations
Some Great Ideas on Staying Fit
How You can Fit on Vacation
Five Ways to Fit Fitness Into Your Life
Physical Fitness - Is Your Workout Missing Some...
What's So Important About The Consumer Reports ...
6 Keys To Getting Maximum Results In Minimum Ti...
Avoid Common Fitness Pitfalls
Fitness Wars: Revenge of the Girth
The Third And Final Key For Achieving Your Life...
How to Keep Your Body Fit
Responsibility for Health
Attitude: The Forgotten Power
No Excuse For Not Exercising
Fitness Goal Secrets Revealed Here for the Firs...
Personal Training: 5 Easy Steps to Sanity on th...
Easy Steps To Avoiding Gym Rage
6 Fun Fitness Activities...
Spoiled Rotten: The Big 3 Reasons for Fitness F...
Consistency Is The Key
You may have found the latest and accurate advi...
Fit for What?
Body Building Workout
Your Body Building Workout Routine Not Working ...
Build Muscles And Smash Plateau For Beginners
7 Must Know Facts to Build Your Strength Traini...
Top 10 Benefits of Strength Training for Women
12 Secrets for gaining mass
The Perfect 35 Minute Workout!
Diet and Fitness
Diet and Fitness, Winning Tactics For Weight Loss
Weight Loss and Fitness - Facts not Fiction
How Effective are Your Nutritional Supplements?
Fitness and Weight Loss Pointers
Safe use of Ephedra for Weight Loss and More
Physical fitness comprises two related concepts: general fitness (state of health) and specific fitness (ability to perform specific aspects of sports or occupations). Physical fitness is generally achieved through nutrition (specific diet) and exercise.
Fitness was commonly defined as the capacity to carry out the day's activities without undue fatigue. Physical fitness is considered a measure of the body's ability to function efficiently and effectively in work and leisure activities, to be healthy, to resist hypokinetic diseases, and to meet emergency situations.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here’s what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Fiber-Rich foods. They will fill up and they make they are satisfying. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are you “secret weapons” against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are also excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats – saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in non-filling calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer or wine a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates – sugar and white flour are diet killers in all but the smallest amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals – larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of burned for energy. Ideally, you should eat five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead of large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, prayer and rest.
14. Get outside into the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day – the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium for health and body fat control.
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product – the Jen Fe Next Fat Loss Patch and the Power Patch, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won’t reach optimal fat loss.
For more information on the Fat Loss Patch, go to www.FatBeGoneWithLucy.com or call 888-407-0570.